It’s springtime, and though we’re just now starting to go outside more often, the days are getting warmer. This means that we and our families are going to be going hiking, having picnics, and doing more outdoor activities. So, here are some tips that you can use to keep you and your family protected from ticks.
6 Tips for Keeping Safe from Ticks Away From Home
- Wear white or light colors so they’re easier to see.
- Stay in the middle when you are hiking.
- Protect your head and face by wearing a cap, tying back your hair and using insect repellent.
- Wear your socks outside your pants.
- Spray your clothes if you are going into deep woods.
- Take a shower when you get home and check for any hitchhikers.
Of course, prevention is one of the best things that you can do to protect yourself. If you are interested in protecting your home and family, we are having a special right now. You can get $100 off of our Tick Program when you sign up by February. Simply click ~RBS:_$100_off_tick_program~ to take advantage of this great offer. Our program protects against mosquitos as well as ticks, one of the most annoying bugs that make sittinng outside uncomfortable.
Although we can’t help you with ticks when you are out camping or taking a hike, we can help you with protecting yourself, your family, and your pets at home with Integrated Pest Management. Contact us today to find out more about what we can do for you.